Classic London 3-Hour Bike Tour
Enjoy a 3-hour bike ride around the classic sights of London to see many of the city’s most historic sites. Meet your guide on the south bank of the River Thames, next to the Southbank arts complex, and select your bike. Then, head off down the riverside path to start your tour by the amazing feat of engineering of the London Eye, the largest Ferris wheel in the world.
Admire the Houses of Parliament across the river, and continue past Lambeth Palace to cross Lambeth Bridge. Cycle past small red brick houses lining the streets, which offer an enchanting contrast to the imposing historical monuments.
Ride though the courtyard of Westminster School, and admire the belfry of Westminster Abbey. Then cycle over to St. James’s Park. Catch the pomp and pageantry of the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Then head back to central London to walk safely though Trafalgar Square, with Lord Nelson looking down from his column. Skirt Chinatown and cycle over to Covent Garden.
Take a break to watch some street theater in the market’s central piazza. Then, climb back on your bike for the ride though London’s legal district, and over to the colorful Leather Lane Market and Smithfield’s Market, London’s lively meat market. Pass Wren’s amazing St Paul’s Cathedral, and cross back to the south side of the Thames on the famous Blackfriars Bridge for the end of the tour.
- Cycle past the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Bike over to Smithfield Market, London’s historic market for the meat trade
- Admire the amazing feat of engineering of the London Eye
- Pop into the courtyard of Westminster School, one of the UK’s most famous private schools
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Bike through leafy St. James’s Park, avoiding the ducks and squirrels!
- See Chinatown and Soho, two of central London’s liveliest districts
- Watch some street theater in the central piazza of Covent Garden
- Marvel at Sir Christopher Wren’s imposing St. Paul’s Cathedral
Classic London 3-Hour Bike Tour Information
Category: Guided Tours, London Bike Tours
Suitable For: Adults, Couples, Families, Kids
London Area: Chinatown, Covent Garden, SOHO, South Bank, West End, Westminster
Entry Price: £50 - £100
Nearby Tube Stations: Lambeth North
Tags: Bike Rental, Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard, Covent Garden, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, River Thames, SOHO, Southbank, St. James's Park, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, Westminster, Westminster Abbey
Address: 74 Kennington Rd, Lambeth, London, UK