River Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise
Indulge in London ’s best traditions by taking a 1.5-hour tea cruise on River Thames. Get to know about the London’s historic buildings while enjoying a cup of tea that is served with delicious cakes and sandwiches.
• Enjoy your afternoon on a boat on River Thames
• Explore the House of Parliament and the Tower of London
• Take delicious traditional scones, cakes and sandwiches served with jam and cream
• Take historical sights such as Tower Bridge, Tate Modern, and the Shakespeare’s Globe
• Have a glass of champagne to sparkle your afternoon
At this afternoon cruise, you will learn more about the English tradition while on board of River Thames vessel. Get to know about the Tower of London while on board and set of downstream to explore different sights which include The Shard skyscraper, Shakespeare’s Globe, House of Parliament and the London Eye.
As you explore these places, enjoy an array of delicious scones and sandwiches with strawberry jam and clotted cream. Have a taste of London’s traditional cakes as well as you can take glass champagne and enjoy your trip. Also, get informative commentary about London and the monuments as you cruise along the famous river.
River Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise Information
Category: Guided Tours, River Thames Cruises
Suitable For: Adults, Couples
Entry Price: £50 - £100
Nearby Tube Stations: Tower Hill
Tags: London Eye, River Thames, Tate Modern, The Shard, Tower Bridge, Tower of London
Address: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK